5.3.09

YES MAN


I have always been a fan of Jim Carrey, i preferred "Liar Liar" over "Ace Ventura" though. Anyway, last year he had this great movie that i've been wanting to watch... Ok, so I only found out through my sister as I didn't notice any ad going around about this movie.

Anyhow, I finally finished watching it today and I can only say I really need to start thinking about changing my attitude towards life.

Why do i say so? I my life that miserable or what? Nah... Nothing about miserable or so, it's just that most of the time, without us realising... We're saying "no". Seriously, just like what its trailer said,"The first word we learn in life... NO" that we made our life so narrowed down, a lot of us simply feel that life is mundane and boring.
"Yes Man" is based on a memoir by Danny Wallace first published in July 2005, starring Jim Carrey as Carl Allen, a guy whose life is going nowhere- the operative word being "no"- until he signs up for a self-help program based on one simple covenant: say yes to everything... and anything. Unleashing the power of "YES" begins to transform Carl's life in amazing and unexpected ways, getting him promoted at work and opening a door to a new romance.
The quotes I liked in the movie:
Terrence Bundley: You say no to life, that's why you're not living.
You make up excuse to the people around you, and to yourself...
LIFE, We are all living it.
Change, is generated from conciousness.
Where does conciousness generates from?
From the external.
And how do we control the external?
With one word.... YES
When you say yes to things, everything becomes possible. You gobble up life's energy and you excrete the waste.

Seriously, the scene where the "Yes-man!" seminar begans and Terence Stamp who plays Terrence Bundley started, whoa... the atmosphere and the umph of the crowd is simply captivating, and kept you motivated as well. *I almost felt like yelling yes* Haha...

Indeed, it's simply all about our perspective in life, if you think negatively, everything around you only seems to get gloomy and mess up, no matter how good the outcome, you'll never notice it.
Think positively, live with gratitude. Believe, and God will bless you abundantly in life. YES! XD

Official Site: http://yesisthenewno.warnerbros.com

No comments: