16.9.09

G(uinea pig)-FORCE

Thanks to Cinema Online, I got 2 tickets for G-Force screening @ Cathay Cineplex Damansara…

My initial plan was to go with any friend BUT the reality is NO ONE is free to entertain me, so i went with my aunt instead. Well, this is the first time the both of us watch movie at e-Curve so we actually spent some time looking for it.

When we were there to redeem tickets, I saw there’s other few booth redemption such as Tsunami by MY FM. These were my tickets…Picture 087

I thought row “M” should be further back but… Haha… Then only i knew the last row begins with “A”~ So you can imagine la~ Anyhow, LUCKILY the seats are comfy & the screen isn’t TOO big so still ok.

Ok, let’s go into the MOVIE~ G-FORCE = Guinea pig-FORCE, i suppose Tongue

The movie is FUN! The cute guinea pigs with the humorous lines,Big Grin those male-female attraction theory (don’t think kids <10yrs of age can understand these lines tho)… And guinea pigs playing FB?! Illuminated guinea pigs?! And there’s other cute little stuffs like the mole, hamster, mice…

Oh, by the way, the voice-over of the brilliant genius mole is NICHOLAS CAGE!! And the attractive female guinea pig’s PENELOPE CRUZ~

SERIOUSLY, it’s FUN & TECHY…. GO WATCH Go WATCH~ Though I watched 2D, I THINK 3D SHOULD BE EXCELLENT~

*Later on Wednesday morning I got an sms from MIX FM saying I won ANOTHER 2 tickets for that night’s screening for this… Haha… But didn’t go lah…*

No comments: