9.5.10

Stuck AGAIN

After last month's incident of car breaking down and being stuck in front of church, I've been rather careful hoping it won't happen again.

BUT... BUT... IT HAPPENED AGAIN~!!! *NOOOOOo~~~*Surprise

Same Sunday morning, arrived in church same time, parked the same spot... and.. the car couldn't start AGAIN as I was leaving church! It's almost like a dejavu all over again!

The only difference this time is that I went to the car earlier, and there's still some people in church...I THOUGHT the car battery dry up again. *Ok I admit that even though I should have, I didn't really check the water level of the car battery for the past whole month since the last incident*

Then as I checked the water level... It's not dry eh... Then how come? Later only did I realised it was because I left the light on when I left the car few hours ago... *sigh, TOTALLY FORGOT about it!*

Then i sms Tai Loong AGAIN & he came to the rescue with the JUMPER CABLE...  Sorry for bothering you everytime & THANK YOU for helping me everytime! Happy *and thank you Mr Security for helping my car also! *

Lesson learnt: Never leave the car light on when you leave the car... & TIME TO CHANGE A NEW BATTERY!!

dividing line

After story: Changed the battery IMMEDIATELY on the following day.

After after story: Got a news that the kind-hearted Tai Loong's beloved new car, the white Honda Civic WTL 2002 that jump-start-saved my car was being stolen... Sad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

=)
u shud be more careful nxt time. =)