17.3.10

I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair

When I see the name “GATSBY”, all that i could think of is TAKUYA KIMURA!

42904_200908281838501 Oh my, doesn't he just look GOOD?! *Too bad he doesn't show up in Malaysia*

Well, because of this CHARMING, I came to know about Gatsby brand few years ago but as far as I know, I knew only about their hair product (Yes, obviously can't have enough of Takuya Kimura~)...

New to my findings, now Gatsby not only have hair styling product, they also have hair coloring, face care, shaving and even body care products.

Fullscreen capture 1632010 94412 AM

This year Gatsby has come out with new Deodorant Series that provides double protection! In conjunction with it's launching promotion, Gatsby is having a DEODORANT STREET FAIR!!

gatsby

Date: 17 April 2010
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, KL.

There are going to be lucky draws and there'll be various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs! Among the exciting fun-fair games on that day - Sumo Wrestling (in air bag suits!), gladiator  battles and other amusing and addictive games you would expect at a fun-fair!
For more information of this FUN street fair, log on to www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair

Oh my it sounds SO FUN already just by blogging about it! I'm so gonna show up, how bout you? Let's join the FUN!

No comments: