12.7.10

I wanna be The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Nicholas Cage is on screen again with his new movie "Sorcerer's Apprentice".

apprentice_poster

Well, of everyone's mind, what would you do if you have magic? What would you do if you're a sorcerer?

I think a lot of people somehow have kinda been brainwashed by Spiderman's “When there is great power, there is great responsibility.” thingy thus the most common yet simple answer would definitely be “TO SAVE THE WORLD”!

If I am a sorcerer, I won't save human cos as long as there's humanity, human beings would have greed, ignorance, jealousy, etc... Let's not go down the list, we see wars and killing, destruction throughout human history YET there's always such a thing call love thus humanity prevailed & human will still survive.

Anyhow, with the power I have, I'd save the animals from extinction due to human cruelty, such as sea turtles, tigers, rhinoes, whales, etc... Well, throwing fireballs on those who kills for greed is just one of them, I will try to put spells on certain amount of animals that nobody could harm them. Or perhaps I just move some of them into the magical world of sorcerer.For that I might need help from a lot of sorcerers, I need sorcerer friends~

Last but not least, if I am a sorcerer, I would very much like to get to know other lgendary sorcerers such as Albus Dumbledore, Lupin, Hermione, Ron & the twin Weasley brothers... Yes, the sorcerers from Harry Potter! A different movie but they are sorcerers too, right? Big Grin

Hmm… Come to think of it, it ain't bad to be a Sorcerer's Apprentice after all~ Winking

No comments: