26.7.10

Broga Hill -going up-

Since I saw smashpop's photoshots of Broga Hill, I've been amazed that the beautiful & but being a lazy person whom don't like exercise, not to mention wanting me to go HIKING!!

This month, our cg suggested we go Broga outing 'cos last month other friends went & their photos were awesome thus Broga it is! Was kinda reluctant at first due to laziness (again) & Semenyih is quite a distance, what's more the suggested time to depart is… 4AM?! Yes, they wanna go for the sunrise. Anyway, this time due i was in charge of this outing thing, how reluctant my body yells, I still have to join, right? *Psyching myself: Just this once, take the nice hotos & no next time*

Everything went pretty well that morning (though from the status of fb the night before, it's rather obvious most people couldn't get their sleep) & we reached the starting trail of Broga Hill by 5:15AM. The surrounding was completely dark at that hour, without torchlight you practically can't see your way up.

According to web search & feedback from most friends, it's rather EASY to hike that you may reach the top within like... 30minutes ? But what they didn't mention is for people woth VERY POOR stamina like me, though it's a rather "short" distance, the steepness of the hill practically want my life hiking up! *thus I kinda rested along the way while the rest continued on aiming for the sunrise*

This was my view at the point of sunrise...

And slowly, I finally reached the FIRST Peak~ and this is the path continuing on to 2nd-4th Peak, which I didn't take...  =P

The contented me just stayed remaining Peak 1 to take pictures of the lalangs...

and I found this lalang that looked like a caterpillar...

Then as I was taking pic, David was done with his phototaking & I get to try out his DSLR~ *whee.. Seriously my first time trying a DSLR!*  Then I tried trying out with the sky, then landscape (see how far it can zoom), and some potrait...

trying out the colour of the sky trying out potrays

and then back with the lalang again *grin*...

I wanted to try taking a very nice lalang photo (like one of those I see on web), I tried with a very nice light, but the lalang a bit messy... Then a very nice, clear lalang by its own, but the light a bit pinkish... Hmm... Anyway, I'm satisfied with the result just for now :)

Oops... Somebody caught me on film playing with the DSLR... Looked kinda horrid though =P

No comments: