4.10.09

monk uncle, again…

Today is so not my day…

After church, wanted to reply some sms but apparently there’s some issue, I thought it was just some coverage problem. Then later when I tried to dial a missed call, then only i realise it’s my line problem!

I went to Digi for enquiry, and apparently my telephone bills wasn’t cleared for the past 2 months and so it was barred. I paid on the spot but seems like it’ll only return to normal earliest by tomorrow. When i got home I asked dad about it, and it seems like either one of them paid all the bills EXCEPT mine, sorta missed out my bills.

Then went home having to see the family-friend monk uncle over at grandma’s place. When it’s time for dinner, though i’m still full over my late lunch, Uncle Monk was hungry and kinda urge my aunt to take him for vegetarian dinner. For the sake of dragging a companion, aunt asked me along whether i like it or not. Well, dinner was ok but the journey back is NOT!

As usual, the roads leading to Klang town is jammed. Thus this Uncle Monk starts saying his prayers (阿弥陀佛)out loud. Though I don’t speak his prayer, I don’t bother much about hearing people pray, everyone’s got their free will, right?

BUT THEN, he starts saying, “You see, prayer works… At least we’re not totally stuck!” *Hello? Even the standard-2 cousin of mine knows without your “a-mi-to-fo” prayers the traffic is just SLOW but NOT STUCK, ok? Well, once again, everyone has their own believes. I believe PRAYER WORKS too, just NOT his “a-mi-to-fo” prayer~

AND THEN.. HE STARTS ASKING MY 4-year-old cousin to say “a-mi-to-fo” prayer aloud with him~! OMG~!! Can you NOT DO THAT? In fact he ask both the kids to do so but the elder was reluctant thus the monk say, “哇,这个小的前世一定修行很够哦,大的就不行,看来修行不够…”(meaning the younger one must have had a good karma in the earlier life..)

SERIOUSLY, WHO ARE YOU TO TEACH MY COUSINS ALL THIS KINDA CRAP?! Because of people like you that like to speak crap and nonsense, that make the younger minds confuse!

Seriously I’m always a believer of everyone has their own choice of what to believe but teaching my cousins of things our own family doesn’t believe, YOU ARE TOO MUCH!

No comments: