21.12.09

Christmas wishlist

Christmas is around the corner~!

12935_212076574284_705689284_3195348_7688694_n

Yesterday in church, Pst Kevin asked us to tell our neighbours about our Christmas wishlist.

But then, I seriously have no idea now of what do i want for Christmas leh... How?

I think maybe it's just because my life lately has just been too relaxing that I don't have anything specific in mind that I want... Ishh...

Well, now that I've come to think of it, I thought of wanting:

- a new pair of specs

-a sunglass

-probably a new hair-colour?

-Mitch Albom's new book “Have a Little Faith”

-Pst Kong Hee's sermon of “God of Ancient China”?

Haha... *phew* 1,2 and 5 sounded expensive ya? But then it's not anything urgent so it's really no big deal even if I don't get anything in my wishlist. I can wait until next year and perhaps I can get it myself *hopefully*

Anyway, happy shopping for last minute Christmas blessings!

By the way, what's your Christmas wishlist? Mind sharing? *don't think too much, i won't get it for you* XD

No comments: