27.4.05

blank



Everyone know how hard it is for a person to express his care & love to
someone directly, face to face. Thus, writing is created, for people to express
themselves better...

I once thought the most valuable gift a person can
get is a letter full of love. A letter written with passion & sincerity. A
letter that would touch your heart & make you wanna cry. But it ain't easy
as well now to most people. Love letter, poems, song composing.. is such a
difficult task.

That is what I feel now. I want to write but I don't
know what should I write. I need inspiration. Looking at the blank paper, my
mind is blank as well.




P/S: When I found this picture, it was given the title "hell" as the description goes:

"Handing in a blank paper during exam is like entering hell..
."
Posted by Hello

No comments: