28.12.11

Gloria Jean's Divine Latte + Raisin Scone

Weeks ago I received an email from Dealmates stating that in order to reward our support, they've credited a "Christmas gift" of RM10 value into my account!

About the same time, I saw this offer Distinctively Divine Latte + Raisin Scone for RM10 instead of RM15.50 at Gloria Jean's Coffees. So why not? Just give it a try!

The voucher is only redeemable at Mid Valley's Gloria Jean's Coffee,so I went there on Boxing Day.
Frankly, Gloria Jean's location is not a corner that I would notice if not for this deal. It's at a corner of Boulevard, right beside Maybank.

However, the barista was VERY FRIENDLY! Though Gloria Jean's lot is just a small corner and it's kinda hot as it's not air-conditioned, it really made an impression on me!

I waited for a while, and this is what I got... :)

The latte was nicely made even though it was a take away... and it taste awesomely NICE!! *So nice that my bf drank up most of it... :( * 
The scone was heated and nicely packed...
Not to say the scone portion is satisfying!

Well, I must say this deal really is an eye opener for me towards Gloria Jean's Coffee... No wonder Aussie love them so much!

Thanks Dealmates for this awesome Christmas gift! :) 

No comments: